Thursday, April 5, 2007

It's time for a change!

Hey, guess what? (see I told you I said that a lot) I got a new job! Woohoo!!!!! Starting April 23 I will be working for Farm Credit Services of America in their Beatrice office. I'm sooooo excited I can't wait to start. My friend Erin works there so it will be nice to know someone already. There are a few people from my current job I will miss but it will be a great opportunity for me with A LOT of advancement opportunity. But I have to dress up every day :shock: I don't know if my body will know how to function out of jeans and comfy shoes.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Woo Hoo!

CK Photo said...

Congrats, very happy for you

Julianna said...

yay! good for you!

tigger said...

YAY April!!! Congrats!

Cyn Pip Pics said...

Congrats, April!!!! This is so exciting! You must have NAILED that interview!